Parker's Series 7084 Twinhammer Dual Air/Water Jackhammer Factory Hose Assemblies are designed as an integral component of a silica dust suppression system to help meet the OSHA Respirable Crystalline Silica (RCS) Standard. It is easy to handle and maneuver in application, and perfect for use with industrial air compressors and jackhammers.
Red EPDM (air hose); Blue EPDM (water hose)
-40° F (-40° C) to 212° F (100° C)
Abbott Rubber Technical Data Sheet
• Chemically bonded lines are permanently and continuously joined. No improvised field attach mentor maintenance of intrusive clamps, straps or zip ties that loosen, get snagged and become potential safety hazards.
• Factory split-back at each end, allowing easy attachment to air compressors, water supply and jack hammers
• Red 3/4" abrasion-resistant 300 psi hose for air service
• Blue 3/8" abrasion-resistant 300 psi hose for water spray/dust suppression service Secure, maintenance-free connections with permanent crimp couplings
• Carbon steel universal air hose couplings to quickly connect/disconnect the tool and air supply
• Rust-resistant brass male NPT water hose couplings to easily attach the water supply and spray nozzle